- A Month of Betrayal – Toni Mount on The Privilege of Sanctuary
- Winchester History Weekend – 7th October 2017
- [Review] The Templars: The Rise and Fall of God’s Holy Warriors by Dan Jones
- “There’s just something cool about knowing that you’re standing on the bones of the man you’re portraying” – An Interview with Mark Ryder
- An Interview with Dan Jones
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 60,579 hits
Category Archives: girolamo savonarola
I remember the first time I came across Savonarola properly. Although I’d read his name in passing I hadn’t really paid all that much attention to him. But, to my sins, I was watching Showtime’s The Borgias when I first really started … Continue reading
As part of the launch for “Girolamo Savonarola: The Renaissance Preacher“, I thought I’d do a few posts in and around the infamous Dominican friar who took Florence by storm. As well as the multitude of books surrounding Florence … Continue reading
Today I am super pleased to show you all the cover of my upcoming book – “Girolamo Savonarola: The Renaissance Preacher”. Keep your eyes pealed for preorder info and release date – all coming VERY SOON!
We flew out to Pisa on Monday 8 May but after nearly 12 hours travelling, once we reached the apartment that we were staying in for the week, we weren’t really up for going anywhere too much. So a quick … Continue reading
I am VERY pleased to announce that my second book, about the fanatical Girolamo Savonarola, will be coming SOON! Watch this space for more details on the upcoming release from MadeGlobal publishing.